Sunday, February 04, 2007

 

The longest month of the year


It's ironic, I think, that the shortest month day-wise feels like the longest month time-wise. February is cold, there are no holidays (a holiday being a day when classes are canceled), and the days seem to drag on. Fortunately, I have some fun things to look forward to in February.

Next weekend, one of my friends and I are going down to Indianapolis for a conference, sponsored through Campus Crusade for Christ. It's from Friday to Sunday, and I think it should be interesting. I'm really looking forward to it.

Then, Winter Break is coming up at the very end of this month. Another of my friends and I are going to New York City for a long weekend. Neither of us has been there since before we can remember, so it should be a fun adventure. While we're there, we're going to go on a couple guided tours, we'll visit the Statue of Liberty and Ground Zero, stop by some of the museums, and of course, wander down 5th Avenue and hang out in Times Square. The Saturday that we're there, I'll be turning 22. (That sounds sooo old.)

I still have yet to hear from any of the schools that applied to for graduate school. I've heard that it may be March before I know anything, so I'm not too anxious yet, but it would be nice to know. It's taxes and Fafsa time as well. It feels like February 4 is too early to be worrying about next September all ready.

Well, until next time,

GO BLUE!

Kaitlyn

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?