Thursday, November 02, 2006

 

November is here


and I don't know if that's a good thing!

Too many things are coming due and I feel like I have no time. Sometimes I really wish there were at least 30 hours in a day, just so I could do that much more. What do I have to look forward to?

1. CEE 413 and 421 Assignments due next Thursday, which will probably take about 6 hours each.
2. CEE 421 Lab due on Monday (fortunately I've started this)
3. CEE 412 Risa Lab Assignment due next Friday, and since I have yet to do a Risa example correctly on the first try, this makes me nervous!
4. Seeing Antony and Cleopatra Wednesday.
5. Ball State on Saturday, plus my mom is coming to see me
6. Midterms start again a week from Monday.
7. For own peace of mind, need to write personal statements and submit grad school applications this weekend.
8. And the worst... (drumroll) the GRE on the 10th (after those three assignments due the 9th).

Yes, 30 hours a day would be a help.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?