Monday, November 20, 2006

 

Aftermath


I've changed my mind... one needs at least 35 hours a day. Then I might sleep for 5 hours. :)

The past two weeks have been a blur. I spent a lot of time with some of the actors from the RSC, which was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I was quite distressed when they left a week ago. I'm going to be keeping in contact over email and letters with one of the actors. Two weeks ago seems like a fairytale.

Fortunately, they did leave when they did, since I had three exams last week. Today I got the score for my Statistics and Probability exam, and I got a 93%, so I was very happy with that, especially since the night before I spent my last night with the RSC. :'( I've been sleeping more since they left as well... I guess British actors like to stay up until all hours of the night. :)

This past Saturday was (almost) as distressing as the RSC leaving. I had a bunch of friends over to my room for the football game. The mood was somber at the end of the game, and on top of Bo's death, I don't think Michigan Football Saturdays can get much worse. At least Michigan still has a smigeon of a chance to go to the National Championship game. (USC needs to lose!)

I'm going to Detroit to spend Thanksgiving with my grandparents. My mom is picking me up Wednesday, but I have to spend Thursday night in Ann Arbor since I'm the RA. However, I'll go home again on Friday and not return until Sunday. I need the break... it seems like everything seems to come in waves and last week was a tidal wave of homework assignments and exams and missing my new friends. Fortunately, this week has also shown me what amazing friends I have here in Ann Arbor, and I desparately hope that I'm as good to them as they are to me.

Well, I think this is a long enough post. Did anyone even read this far? :)

Have a great Thanksgiving, and until next time... GO BLUE!

Kaitlyn

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?