Tuesday, October 10, 2006

 

Three more days and counting...


Three more days until Fall Break!

This week is going quickly, despite my thinking it's either Monday or Wednesday, not Tuesday. I had my first midterm of the semester, IOE 265: Statistics and Probability, yesterday morning. I think it went well, which is encouraging. My next midterm is Friday, which I also feel I should do well on. Friday seems so far away, but so close at the same time.

I'm going home for Fall Break. Saturday, I think some friends of mine and I are going to a cider mill for the afternoon, and then returning to watch the football game against Penn State. (By the way, I stayed the whole game at MSU this past weekend. It wasn't quite as exciting as two years ago, but it was still a good game.) I hope Mario Manningham isn't out for the season... that could be bad. I am (jokingly) ranking my four potential graduate schools based on their football teams, and so far Michigan and Texas are the top schools. Go Blue (and Orange).

Speaking of Graduate schools... the application quest continues. I just ordered my transcripts, and sent my application fee waivers to Stanford and Texas. Just like Friday, my December application due dates seem so far away, but so very very close. My recommenders have been fabulous though... all three have already submitted the recommendations, which make me very happy to not have to worry about that. Now I mostly need to complete the actual applications and write my personal statements.

I do have fun, besides football. On Wednesday, I am going to see Pirates of the Caribbean II in the League. I can't wait. Despite the movie not starting until 8:30pm, I think I am going to leave at 7:30 just so I can get good seats. Ah, I love the movies at the League.

Well, it's off to do more homework. Have a great week!

Kaitlyn

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?